YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
The Covid-19 pandemic is an ever evolving situation. We are continuously monitoring all news and information to best educate and protect our patients. The health and safety of our patients, staff, and community are of outmost importance to us. We are taking all of the necessary steps and precautions to ensure your health is protected and to minimize further spread of Covid-19. In our office, we are following all CDC and state/local protocols for preventing viral transmission. Additionally, we have taken steps to expand your access to care, support, and resources to help you navigate this unprecedented time.
INSIGHT LIFE CARE COVID-19 PROCEDURES
At Insight Life Care, we are committed to minimizing the spread of Covid-19 and are taking the following steps to ensure your safety:
- Our staff is fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- We follow all CDC and Florida recommendations for office safety
- Scheduling has been modified to ensure only one patient is in the office at a time
- We sanitize all high touch areas frequently throughout the day and always between patients
- We have placed advanced air filtration systems throughout the clinic
- Our staff uses appropriate PPE including N95 masks and face shields
- Staff are screened daily for possible exposures and symptoms
- All patients are screened before their visit and required to wear proper PPE
- Patients are asked to call us from their car to ensure the previous patient has left the office before they arrive
- Telemedicine appointments are recommended when a physical examination is not necessary to minimize risk of exposure/spread
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations are conveniently accessible to patients and staff
At Insight Life Care, we offer rapid, industry-leading, reference lab level PCR "yes or no" viral testing for our patients and their contacts, all done in the safety of your own home or office.
With rapid turnaround of results and careful, informed physician follow-up for our practice members, it's the gold standard of testing available with the highest accuracy and predictive value.
- Free with health insurance (all commercial payor insurances including Medicare)
- Complimentary concierge service – test is done in your home/place of residence
- Can test entire facility or staff group at once
- Results within 24-48 hours
- Method: nasopharyngeal swab
- Type: PCR molecular – gold standard of testing
Please note: Non-members must pay a $50 administration fee for the test.
STOP THE SPREAD
Wash your hands often
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Avoid close contact
Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people. Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus. Keeping distance from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Wear a mask
Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities. The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected. Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
Clean and disinfect
Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks. If surfaces are dirty, clean them. Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection. Then, use a household disinfectant.
READ COVID-19 UPDATES: