WHAT IS CONCIERGE MEDICINE?
Concierge medicine, also sometimes known as membership or retainer medicine, has become more popular in recent years. It’s estimated that there are currently anywhere from 800-5000 doctors practicing concierge medicine in the U.S. today. Dissatisfaction with the standard model of healthcare has driven innovation and better service. We work with patients in Tampa to provide the highest level of primary care possible, including unlimited office visits, no waiting, and 24/7 access to your doctor. If you are looking for a primary care physician in Tampa, please contact us or view our membership options to learn more.
But what is concierge medicine, and what does it mean for your personalized care?
Concierge medicine doctors provide their services directly to patients for a regular fee. Models vary, however a typical service has patients pay upfront monthly, and the costs vary depending on the services provided. While this was typically a luxury service, Insight Life Care has designed an efficient and affordable plan that allows unrestricted access to a real doctor when and where it is needed or desired. One of the biggest draws of retainer medicine is that it allows for a more personal relationship between a physician and a patient. There is no “middleman” to worry about. A concierge doctor can do everything from call a patient back to communicate over email or other online portals. It’s a way to receive personalized care while paying directly to your doctor instead of going through a third party or insurance company.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH OUR CONCIERGE PRACTICE?
So, don’t believe rumors that you won’t see a real doctor or that you will be given a “substitute”. Maybe you already have a physician and they’re making the switch to concierge medicine. Your interaction with them won’t change. In fact, you might find that they spend more time with you and are more willing to interact if you have questions after your appointment.
- Faster access to your physician when you need them. This includes same-day appointments or fast responses to any questions you may have about your health. Additionally, you can access your physician 24/7. Whether that’s via a phone call, email, or through a specific online portal, you will have unlimited access whenever you need it. Medical situations don’t always occur during the day. If you need help in the middle of the night, early in the morning, or before you go to bed, Insight Life Care Concierge Medicine ensures you will get answers right away.
- A more personal relationship that can make you feel more comfortable with your physician. If you have a history of being scared of the doctor or uncomfortable at appointments, this can be a great way to feel more at ease. The appointments are longer than you might be used to, and you won’t have to wait to be seen.
- Wherever you are, your physician can visit you. If you need a house call or need to be seen at your office, your physician will come to you for care. It might sound like an old-fashioned way of doing things, but there is something to be said about that personal touch that was “lost” for so many years!
WHAT MAKES INSIGHT LIFE CARE CONCIERGE MEDICINE DIFFERENT?
Additionally, Dr. Nussbaum is a Fellow of Hospital Medicine. That means that if you were ever to need hospitalization for any reason, he would remain your physician throughout the experience. Going to the hospital for something, especially an emergency situation, can feel overwhelming and scary. Having a physician you know and trust by your side can help you to relax. Dr. Nussbaum will be there for you every step of the way to orchestrate care and make sure you understand what’s going on.
- Premium Care - $150/month
- Elite Care - $250/month
- Employee Care - This is great for businesses who want an alternative to traditional healthcare options. Contact us for pricing, and you can ensure that your employees get the care they need, no matter when they need it.
LUXURY MEDICINE IN TAMPA, FLORIDA
- Doctor appointments available within 24 hours
- Unhurried appointments with a doctor, not a nurse or physician's assistant
- Telemedicine whenever your need it, if you can't visit us in our private doctor's office
- Expedited appointments with specialists when the need arises
- Remote monitoring of your blood pressure, pulse, oxygen saturation, and EKG readings
- Hospital admission and in-hospital care by Dr. Chris Nussbaum, a Fellow of Hospital Medicine
- Your physician's personal cell phone number, which you can text, call, and video chat anytime of day
- Home/office visits - your doctor will come to you